For specialty contractors
Leave the juggling to circus clowns
A single, powerful platform is all you need to expertly manage all aspects of your business.
Used by top specialty contractors in the industry
Logos: Geolocation data can only be seen by hitting ‘Preview’.
The perfect solution for specialty contractors
Next-level customer management
Wow your customers with a suite of powerful tools to help them stay up-to- date on their projects.
As-good-as-sold pre-sales process
Manage new leads, win more bids and streamline your sales process with tools that belong on a superhero’s utility belt.
Set budgets, send purchase orders, formalize pricing and manage the lifecycle for your projects.
One of the most common causes for contractor default is that of poor project management
We can help. Check out these seven ways construction project management software can work for you.
There’s no such thing as a dumb question
If you can’t find your answer here, hit us up ASAP and we’ll get it figured out.
How much does Buildertrend cost?
Our Core package will give you everything you need to streamline your project management and easily communicate with employees and clients for $299/month. Need more advanced features? Check out our pricing page to learn more about our packages.
What does my Buildertrend subscription include?
Your monthly Buildertrend subscription comes with:
- A dedicated Buildertrend team to train you on the software and answer any questions you have. After you sign up, you’ll get a custom on-boarding plan and unlimited support.
- Setup assistance and data entry to quickly prepare you to create your first job!
- Branding and customization of your Buildertrend account so it feels like a true extension of your business.
- Access to our exclusive Pro Services and additional integrations.
- 30 days to try Buildertrend … if it’s not right for you, take advantage of our money-back guarantee.
Testimonial: Geolocation data can only be seen by hitting ‘Preview’.
Tips, trends & some serious industry know-how
Make financing easier with your construction project management software
Consider offering financing through your construction project management software. Learn about the benefits, from increased sales to customer experience.
Is your company delivering great customer service?
Unfortunately, when people think of construction, superior customer service isn’t the first thing they think of, but luckily, so many companies are …
Developing a marketing plan for your construction company
In order to achieve goals and help your business grow, your company must take a few simple steps to develop a solid marketing plan.