Our Essential package will give you everything you need to streamline your project management for $399/month. Need more advanced features? Check out our pricing page to learn more.
How much does Buildertrend cost?
Does Buildertrend have a mobile app?
Can homeowners use Buildertrend?
What will the homeowner see when they log into Buildertrend?
Your clients will see their own portal within Buildertrend, which displays project information and updates. They can check out the job price, status updates, real-time weather reports and more.
What does my Buildertrend subscription include?
Your monthly Buildertrend subscription comes with:
- A dedicated Buildertrend team to train you and answer any questions you have. After you sign up, you’ll get a custom on-boarding plan and unlimited support.
- Setup assistance and data entry to quickly prepare you to create your first job.
- Branding and customization of your Buildertrend account so it feels like a true extension of your business.
- Access to our exclusive Pro Services and additional integrations.
- 30 days to try Buildertrend. If it’s not right for you, take advantage of our money-back guarantee.
Can subcontractors access Buildertrend?
Yes, you can invite your subcontractors to access Buildertrend for free. They only see the jobs, documents and tasks you choose to share with them.
Do I have access to my entire account from the mobile app?
Yes, the Buildertrend app has the same features and functionality as the desktop site. Even when you’re on a job site, you’ll always have access to your job details, leads and communication.