How to provide award-winning customer service
What’s better than one Stevie Award? Two! For the second year in a row, the Buildertrend customer success team won an award for their outstanding service. On today’s episode of “The Building Code,” Tom and Paul are talking Stevie Awards and award-winning customer service with Buildertrend technical service manager, Marge Haley. Marge started out as a Buildertrend Coach and has been with the company for three years.
Tune in to the full episode to hear all about why Buildertrend works hard to maintain a superior, award-winning customer service experience and get insights from our team on how you can provide next-level service for your business.
TIPS FOR PROVIDING GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Treat others how you want to be treated
- Be empathetic and treat them like a human
- Have conversations and get to know them while you’re helping them
- Answer their questions and proactively answer questions that may stem from the original question, so they don’t have to call back
- Make it a point to end each phone call on a positive note
HOW TO BUILD A CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
- Provide your personal contact information and let them reach out to your directly
- Hear their stories, relate to them and get to know them on a personal level
- Learn to listen and give your customer the opportunity to teach you
- Give customers the opportunity to vent their frustrations
- Maintain a positive attitude
LINKS AND MORE
Never miss an episode.
Get updates in your inbox
Haven Builders Part 1: Self-evaluating for success with Dallas Stobbe
Tom and Paul are talking growth and success in building a business with Dallas Stobbe of Haven Builders in Saskatoon, a Canadian province of Saskatchewan.
Talking home projects and power tools with Sarah Listi
Today on “The Building Code,” Tom and Paul are joined by power tool reviewer and home improvement enthusiast, Sarah Listi.
Mastering the before and after with Danny Wang
Tom and Paul chat with design extraordinaire and social media influencer, Danny Wang, of Danny Wang Design in Orange County, Calif.