Positively impacting senior living with Lucas McCurdy
Today on “The Building Code,” Tom and Paul sat down to talk with Lucas McCurdy, fan of senior living and founder of The Bridge Group Construction in Flower Mound, Texas. Lucas grew up in the construction industry and is a third-generation construction entrepreneur. He believes that team communication, collaboration and trust are key factors to excellent outcomes.
Check out the full episode to hear more about how Lucas and his team are working to positively impact and advocate for the lives of older adults living in senior communities.
WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO THE SPACE OF SENIOR LIVING?
“I started to meet the people who were actually doing this work, and I just fell in love. I said, look at these people, look what they’re doing. These people are fantastic. I had no idea, and it generated this passion for me to want to be an advocate for this space. So much so, that I’ve changed the entire trajectory of my career and my family to start this company. We only do senior living and it’s what drives us. I get to wake up every day to positively impact the lives of older adults through my construction company.”
HOW DOES BUILDERTREND HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- From day one, Buildertrend has helped us get to where need to
- Buildertrend is our solution in so many ways and our customers love it, too
- Our customers love the Daily Logs feature to keep up with what’s going on when they aren’t there – it’s eliminated so much back and forth
- It helps us to manage our large-scale projects – doing projects for 80,000 square foot buildings with corridors gets really complicated and Buildertrend helps us organize all the details
LINKS AND MORE
- Check out the Bridge the Gap podcast.
- Connect with Lucas on LinkedIn.
- Follow The Bridge Group Construction on social:
Visit Nebraska company OurLifeLoop to see how their software helps to provide better care and service for senior living residents while also enhancing family and resident engagement.
Are you a fan of “The Building Code” podcast? Nice! Be sure to head over to Facebook and join The Building Code Crew page for some fun discussions with fellow listeners.
Never miss an episode.
Get updates in your inbox
The value of knocking on the neighbor’s door with Ryan Jenkins
Today on “The Building Code,” we are talking to Ryan Jenkins of Tass Construction Group about advocating for client neighbor relationships.
From flipping to building with Bill Katsaros
Tune in to hear how Bill got started flipping houses and how Buildertrend has played a role in the growth and success of Roma Homes.
Government builds and Buildertrend with Michelle Warren
Tune in to the full episode to hear more about Michelle’s career and how her company has been dealing with the challenges of the pandemic.