You just joined a team that uses Buildertrend – now what?
At Buildertrend, we work hard to make construction project management easy and efficient for every party involved: business owners, project managers, office team, field crew and subcontractors.
If you’ve just joined a team that uses Buildertrend or you’re a business owner looking to bring your new team member up to speed, we’ve got you covered. From unlimited training to Buildertrend Learning Academy and everything in between, we are confident we have all the resources you need to be successful.
But don’t just take our word for it, hear from one of our talented customer success specialists, Hailey Jeratowski, about why unlimited training and other Buildertrend resources are your best next step toward project management success.
What are three benefits of the unlimited training offered at Buildertrend?
1) If you are continuing to hire new employees, you will never have to train them on your own. Leave that to us! We are experts in what we do, and we will get your team off on the right track.
2) Unlimited means you never have to worry about being stuck on something. We can train you or your team as many times as necessary until you absolutely feel comfortable. 😊
3) Even if you have been with Buildertrend for years, there is always room for improvement and continued education with the program.
Why is it beneficial for new team members to train with our Customer Success team?
The Buildertrend software is very vast. That’s why we have specialized roles at Buildertrend to specifically train you, and new members on your team. Taking time train new crew members from the get-go is going to set everyone up for success and make the transition into working at your company seamless!
We also offer training for subcontractors. Why is it important for contractors to have their subcontractors trained on how to use Buildertrend?
1) Oftentimes, change or something new can be scary for a lot of people. We can help ease their mind on all the new information in a matter of a few training sessions.
2) It helps build a better connection between contractors and their subs. Knowing that they’re offering to give their subs help on this new adventure will say a lot!
3) Just like any user, subs will run into a lot of questions, especially if this is their first time using a project management software. By offering unlimited training, we can help them transition into utilizing our software. After they get the hang of it, this will hopefully create a lifelong trade partner for you as your company grows!
How will training help contractors to get their teams to trust and love using tech?
We have strategic planning that goes into our onboarding process. We know exactly what your company needs, regardless of what type of builder you are. Once we learn more about you, your team and your goals, we will create a roadmap to success that is sure to save you time, money and give your team valuable project management skills!
We are here for you! We want what’s best for you and your company. We promise to uphold this standard for you during your onboarding process and as you continue to use Buildertrend over the years to come.
Get the most from your Buildertrend experience
Let us help you get your team and subcontractors trained, so you can keep your processes running smooth. To learn more about training opportunities and our other resources, reach out to your account executive or our customer success team, and they’ll be more than happy to help!
Sometimes it’s best to say no to a construction project
Here’s why fully understanding the scope of work for a project and learning to say “no” can actually benefit your construction business.
Common client relationship breakdowns and how to avoid them
Breakdowns in client relationships can happen, but they can be avoided with communication and construction software such as Buildertrend.
How to manage your team and ensure success with Buildertrend
Looking for a better way to manage your team? Here’s how Buildertrend can help bring your team together and keep project moving.