Webisode: Fundamentals of cost codes
This fundamentals of cost codes webisode is the first in our new financial series, “The Bottom Line.” This Buildertrend webisode series is dedicated to giving you expert insights into our software’s financial tools, so you can be confident in knowing you’re making the best decisions for you and your business.
Check out the full episode to learn about the ins and outs of using cost codes and how they can help to keep your financial system organized.
- The concepts and characteristics of organizing your financial system with cost codes
- Best practices and strategies for structuring cost codes
- An outline on how to get started using cost codes
Watch now to hear from experts:
- Zach Wojtowicz, onsite consultant at Buildertrend
- Reece Barnes, additional training consultant at Buildertrend
Webisode: QuickBooks integration
Join us for our latest webisode, the third in our financial series, to learn more about the QuickBooks and Buildertrend integration.
Webisode: Using cost codes
Join us for our latest webisode, the second in our financial series, to hear about how to prioritize cost codes and use them within Buildertrend.
Buildertrend is better than a spreadsheet and here’s why
Buildertrend is more than a spreadsheet. See how you can use our platform to promote team collaboration and get more done.