Learning to adapt during the pandemic
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you information about an expected increase in healthcare construction in New York City, insights on how you can implement a team approach to COVID-19 challenges, details about how the pandemic is accelerating health-conscious building designs and more.
- New York City is expected to significantly increase healthcare construction over the next three years. Read this article from Healthcare Finance for more information.
- Check out this Q&A from Construction Dive. It shows how a Pennsylvania contractor is implementing a team approach to COVID-19 challenges.
- See this article from Commercial Observer to read about how the pandemic is accelerating touchless, contactless, health-conscious and adaptable building designs.
- More than 200,000 jobs could be created through proposed construction projects in North Texas. See this article from NBCDFW for the details.
- In this article from Construction & Demolition Recycling, you can read about how the National Waste & Recycling Association is urging Senate leadership to include payments for waste and recycling collection services as an allowable expenditure under Payment Protection Plan debt forgiveness.
- As the summer brings higher temperatures, contractors are finding it harder to enforce face mask protocols. This article from Construction Dive examines how companies are working to keep their workers cool and safe on the job site.
- This Construction Dive article explores what to expect from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration regarding continued job site investigations and violations.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
Document control in construction is critical – here’s why:
Handling multiple projects, processes and procedures leads to endless paperwork. Here’s why it’s critical to take control of your construction documents.
Buildertrend Learning Academy: Level up your project management experience
Ready to become a Buildertrend expert and take your experience to the next level? Head over to the brand new Buildertrend Learning Academy to get started.
Resource Roundup: What to expect going forward
Use these resources to assist you as you learn to expect the unexpected and continue to move forward during the coronavirus pandemic.