Buildertrend announces virtual construction conference
Construction professionals will hear from industry leaders at one-day virtual summit
OMAHA, Neb. (April 7, 2021) – Buildertrend, the leading provider of cloud-based construction management software for homebuilders, remodelers and specialty contractors, announced it will host a virtual construction conference on Tuesday, April 27. The Building Better Summit will feature presentations from six industry thought leaders aimed at delivering insightful information and best practices to help construction professionals be better business owners.
The Building Better Summit will host some of the biggest names in the construction industry and will feature a top executive from The Home Depot, Frank Blake. Attendees will hear first-hand on topics about the science of building, craftsmanship, maximizing efficiency and how to build meaningful relationships within the industry. The one-day construction conference is free for all participants and will be held virtually.
In addition to the six learning sessions, attendees will be able to interact with industry experts through two live question-and-answer panel sessions and network with other professionals.
The conference sessions aim to equip attendees with strategies that can be implemented immediately to improve their businesses. Speakers and topics include:
- Matt Risinger from Risinger Build will discuss how an investment in building better, healthier and safer homes pays off for clients in the long run.
- Brad Leavitt from AFT Construction will talk about how to overcome the challenge of building requirements in different environments and that educating clients can impact results.
- Joe Christensen from Cardinal Crest Homes will explore how teams can drive quality outcomes for any and every scenario.
- Melissa Hryszko from Veranda Estate Homes will talk about the benefits of human connection and the significant role it plays in business success and reputation.
- Frank Blake from The Home Depot will discuss the importance of leadership in the construction industry.
- Nick Schiffer from NS Builders will explain what it takes for company leaders to inspire creativity and how to professionally develop employees to the next level.
Buildertrend is the No. 1 cloud-based project management software tool used by homebuilders, remodelers and specialty contractors. Since 2006, more than 1 million users across more than 100 countries have chosen Buildertrend as their preferred platform for real-time collaboration throughout each stage of the construction process. To learn more about Buildertrend, visit Buildertrend and @buildertrend.
Buildertrend demonstrates consistent workplace excellence with third consecutive #1 ranking on Best Places to Work Omaha list
Buildertrend has been awarded this top workplace honor among the Omaha Metro area for the third consecutive year.
Buildertrend honored with Seven Seals award for supporting military service
Buildertrend was awarded the Seven Seals Award through the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve for supporting military service.
Buildertrend Acquires CoConstruct to Create Market Leader in Construction Management Software
Buildertrend today announced the acquisition of CoConstruct, a complementary provider of construction project management software for the residential construction industry.