Resource Roundup: Staying ahead of the game
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you stories from Buildertrend users around the world, tips for how to win new customers during COVID-19, information on payment processing and more.
- Check out our blog post from last week and see how builders from around the world are using Buildertrend to navigate the current COVID-19 environment.
- Looking for updates on your supply chain and whether-or-not it will cause project delays? See this source from New England Real Estate Journal for the latest.
- Read our blog post from Monday to learn how you can win new customers during COVID-19 by using just four easy tactics.
- Listen to last week’s episode of “The Building Code” to learn all about Payment Processing and how it can benefit your business, especially right now.
- The Construction Specifications Institute has implemented a Member Support Program for active members who are undergoing financial hardship during this time. Click here for details.
- For daily updates on how COVID-19 is impacting the construction industry by region, use this resource from Engineering News-Record.
- See this update from the National Law Review, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, for construction industry COVID-19 guidelines.
- Check out this update from Law 360 for the latest detailed safety measures provided by North America’s Building Trades Unions and its affiliated research organization.
- Read this article from Builder to see how the post-Millennial generation will rely on homebuilders to account for the healthfulness and sustainability of their homes.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How homebuilder software helps construction comply with COVID-19 guidelines
The new normal calls for a new way of doing business. A better way. That’s where construction project management software comes in.
Construction revolution: How project management software levels the playing field
Like David and Goliath, local construction companies need a secret weapon to compete with mega builders. Let tech be your slingshot.
Power your construction business with these five podcasts in 2020
Check out these top construction podcasts in 2020 and hear from industry experts to stay up to date on the latest news and trends.