Resource Roundup: Making the most of uncertainty
To construction professionals: We see you, and we recognize that the environment we are currently in is causing uncertainty for you all. At Buildertrend, we are working hard to ensure that you see and feel our continued support and dedication to you and your business’ success during this time.
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you informative resources from media sources and fellow industry experts on how to continue projects amid the COVID-19 slowdown, manage social distancing at job sites, attend construction webinars and more.
- Homebuilders continue to work hard but fear an impending slowdown. Read more about how builders are preparing for a weakened U.S. economy and housing shortage.
- It’s impossible for most businesses to halt work completely. Here’s some advice on how to manage social distancing and maintain production at your job sites.
- It’s important to keep your workers safe while preventing the spread of COVID-19. Check out Matt Risinger’s Build Show Network for some job site tips.
- A helpful guide for builders navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
- Take advantage of additional spare time by learning. Read about these five key benefits for attending construction industry webinars.
- We could all use some inspiration right now. See how these California construction workers are making an impact and responding to the needs of the coronavirus.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
Resource Roundup: Adapting to the new normal
Many are still adapting to the frequent changes of today’s uncertain environment. Here are some resources to ensure you have the latest information regarding COVID-19.
Your guide to the Paycheck Protection Program
If your small business is in need of financial assistance due to our current environment, check out this guide to the Paycheck Protection Program.
What’s inside the CARES Act for construction professionals?
So what’s inside the coronavirus relief bill to help construction companies like yours? We asked our Buildertrend legal expert Nick Knihnisky in this Q&A.