Resource Roundup: Managing frequent change
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you content regarding low-risk work environments, dealing with the uncertainty of today’s environment, crisis communication and more.
- Read about why open workspaces like construction sites and warehouses are lower-risk environments for the spread of COVID-19 in this article from Construction Dive.
- See this Construction Dive article to reference how small and large construction companies are dealing with the uncertainty of our current environment.
- With projects being put on hold, Construction Dive has provided a couple ways you can make the most of your time and prepare for when things get back to normal.
- Watch this video and hear about how Brad Leavitt, a Buildertrend customer, and his team are ensuring safe practices on job sites.
- To ensure you’re meeting all of the necessary requirements and suggested guidelines during this time, check out these best practices provided by Gusto.
- Effectively communicate to your team and clients during the COVID-19 crisis with these 10 crisis communication tips from Mainebiz.
- Make sure you’re covering all your bases when it comes to ongoing building projects. Use these tips from Ogletree Deakins to ensure you’re taking all the necessary precautions.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How homebuilder software helps construction comply with COVID-19 guidelines
The new normal calls for a new way of doing business. A better way. That’s where construction project management software comes in.
Construction revolution: How project management software levels the playing field
Like David and Goliath, local construction companies need a secret weapon to compete with mega builders. Let tech be your slingshot.
Power your construction business with these five podcasts in 2020
Check out these top construction podcasts in 2020 and hear from industry experts to stay up to date on the latest news and trends.