Resource Roundup: Managing frequent change
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you content regarding low-risk work environments, dealing with the uncertainty of today’s environment, crisis communication and more.
- Read about why open workspaces like construction sites and warehouses are lower-risk environments for the spread of COVID-19 in this article from Construction Dive.
- See this Construction Dive article to reference how small and large construction companies are dealing with the uncertainty of our current environment.
- With projects being put on hold, Construction Dive has provided a couple ways you can make the most of your time and prepare for when things get back to normal.
- Watch this video and hear about how Brad Leavitt, a Buildertrend customer, and his team are ensuring safe practices on job sites.
- To ensure you’re meeting all of the necessary requirements and suggested guidelines during this time, check out these best practices provided by Gusto.
- Effectively communicate to your team and clients during the COVID-19 crisis with these 10 crisis communication tips from Mainebiz.
- Make sure you’re covering all your bases when it comes to ongoing building projects. Use these tips from Ogletree Deakins to ensure you’re taking all the necessary precautions.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
Here’s why you want a construction website design connected with Buildertrend
Websites can be used for more than marketing. Sync your construction business website with Buildertrend and watch your success grow.
Which structural claims are the most expensive for builders?
Structural claims can be expensive, but one type of claim tends to outpace the rest. Learn which kind of structural claim is most expensive for builder
Buildertrend’s guide to getting the most from IBSx
The International Builder’s Show conference is all online this year. Consider this your guide to the big event – and learn how to still connect with the Buildertrend team.