Resource Roundup: Adapting to the new normal
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you the latest episode of “The Building Code”, articles on how to adapt to our current environment, guidelines for creating new construction contracts during COVID-19 and more.
- See the new Buildertrend COVID-19 resource hub for the latest content and updates.
- Listen to this week’s episode of “The Building Code” and hear from legal expert, Alex Barthet, on how COVID-19 will continue to impact the construction industry.
- Watch our latest webisode to hear from Nick Knihnisky, legal expert at Buildertrend, and Paul Wurth, co-host of “The Building Code” podcast, as they bring you information on the CARES Act and how it can impact your business. Tune in to our Instagram Live this Thursday at 3:30 p.m. for a live Q&A follow up to the webisode.
- Check out this article from the Energy & Environmental Building Alliance on how builders are adapting to the current environment by working virtually and using online sales.
- Read about these construction jobsite best practices from Safety+Health Magazine on how to keep your employees safe and healthy while on the job.
- Use these tips from Builder to help manage your ongoing projects and prepare contracts that deal with the unique circumstances of COVID-19.
- Read about these guidelines from White & Case law firm if you’re creating new construction contracts during this time.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
4 tips to stop micromanaging and start leading
What’s the solution to go from micromanager to all-star leader? It might just be construction management software.
How to drive traffic to your construction website
Getting your construction company online is important, but you also need to know how to drive traffic to your construction websites.
Calling all construction pros! Here's what to expect at the Building Better Summit
Join us at the Building Better Summit, a virtual event full of insights and inspiration brought to you by the top names in construction.