Resource Roundup: Getting the latest updates
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you information on how to apply for Payment Protection Program loan forgiveness, tips for how to optimize your SEO and land more leads, daily resources and more.
- Ready to apply for Payment Protection Program loan forgiveness? Check out this resource from American international law firm, Cooley, to learn about the application and related instructions on how to apply.
- As business may start to pick up again, search engine optimization and website improvements are more important than ever. Read our blog post to see how you can take advantage of SEO to land more leads.
- The coronavirus pandemic is impacting cities around the world. Visit this tracker from Construction Dive to see how cities are being affected on a daily basis.
- Read this interview conducted by Gould + Ratner law firm to see how Skender, a general contracting company in Chicago, is making adjustments in the current environment.
- Read this article from Barron’s Magazine to see why it may be harder for builders to receive loans due to effects of the coronavirus and how it could impact homebuyers.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How homebuilder software helps construction comply with COVID-19 guidelines
The new normal calls for a new way of doing business. A better way. That’s where construction project management software comes in.
How to use SEO and website optimization to drive site traffic and land more leads
It’s no secret that most things are done online these days. Use these tips and tricks to optimize your SEO and land more leads.
Resource Roundup: Continuing to stay informed
Continue to stay informed and use these resources to ensure you’re always prepared to make the best decision for your business and your employees.