Resource Roundup: Focusing on the things that matter
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you marketing advice for future success, ways to assess your business during this time, tips on how to prepare for opening your business when the time is right and more.
- Check out last week’s episode of “The Building Code” to hear what Tim Brown, co-owner and lead strategist at Hook Agency, has to say about marketing now for future success.
Tips for future success
- See our blog post and read about how you can plan for returning to business when the time is right.
- Read this article from Pro Remodeler and learn about how you can take this time to assess that have been put on the back burner like expenses, staff and jobsite cleanliness.
- If you’re thinking about how to prepare for re-opening your office when the time comes, you’re not alone. Check out this guide to re-opening your office from the Good Monday Blog.
- See these four Buildertrend blog posts for the latest updates on the Payment Protection Program, what to do if it’s not a good fit for your business and how to find financial success amid COVID-19.
- Read this Construction Dive article for the best ways to protect your money during this time.
- Check out this Levelset article financial expert advice on how to maximize your cashflow.
- Use these guidelines from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to ensure you’re doing everything you can to combat COVID-19 at your construction sites.
- Following COVID-19, there will be a new normal for construction safety. Read this article from Construction Dive and see what you can expect.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How homebuilder software helps construction comply with COVID-19 guidelines
The new normal calls for a new way of doing business. A better way. That’s where construction project management software comes in.
Construction revolution: How project management software levels the playing field
Like David and Goliath, local construction companies need a secret weapon to compete with mega builders. Let tech be your slingshot.
Power your construction business with these five podcasts in 2020
Check out these top construction podcasts in 2020 and hear from industry experts to stay up to date on the latest news and trends.