Resource Roundup: Continuing the forward momentum
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you reasons for the decrease of construction costs, why there is optimism among builders, what you should consider before taking on an infrastructure project and more.
- Check out this Construction Dive article to see why construction costs have decreased for the first time in 10 years.
- According to this article from Construction & Demolition Recycling, there are reasons for optimism as Marcum survey shows two-thirds of respondents say they still have a backlog of building projects.
- Amid the pandemic, infrastructure contractors have been lucky to continue work as normal. However, this article from Construction Dive points out four things to consider before taking on an infrastructure project.
- In this article from Real Estate Weekly, read about how New York has added 42,000 construction jobs since it began reopening in May and how the new rise in coronavirus cases may cause another decline.
- The percentage of home construction in the United States jumped 17.3% in the month of June. Read all about this increase and what it means for the industry in this article from Construction & Demolition Recycling.
- As many construction companies in New York City have gotten back to work, inspectors are cracking down on job site safety violations. Find out what you need to know in this article from Construction Dive.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
Resource Roundup: What to expect going forward
Use these resources to assist you as you learn to expect the unexpected and continue to move forward during the coronavirus pandemic.
Learning to adapt during the pandemic
Use these resources to help you as you learn to adapt your processes, job site safety and project management during the pandemic.
Resource Roundup: Preparing for what’s to come
As there are many unknowns with the progression of the coronavirus, use these resources to help you prepare for what’s to come going forward.