Resource Roundup: Continuing to stay informed
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you answers to the big questions around the Payment Protection Program, ways you can use technology during COVID-19, insights from fellow construction pros and more.
- Listen to yesterday’s episode of “The Building Code” for answers to the biggest questions around the Payment Protection Program.
- If you haven’t already, go to the Small Business Administration webpage for financial resources and guidance.
- Read our blog post from Friday to see how construction professionals are using technology to adapt during COVID-19.
- Listen to last week’s episode of “The Building Code” to hear how Georgia company, Decksouth, is using Buildertrend to succeed, especially in our current environment.
- Check out these insights and updates around the Employee Retention Credit provided by Littler, a law firm that deals with labor and employment litigation.
- Online resource, Construction Dive, is reporting on why technology is needed in the construction industry and why it’s more important now than ever before.
- Construction site safety is always important, but even more so now. Listen to this series of podcasts from Construction Dive to hear about what you can do to keep your jobsites safe.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How homebuilder software helps construction comply with COVID-19 guidelines
The new normal calls for a new way of doing business. A better way. That’s where construction project management software comes in.
Construction revolution: How project management software levels the playing field
Like David and Goliath, local construction companies need a secret weapon to compete with mega builders. Let tech be your slingshot.
Power your construction business with these five podcasts in 2020
Check out these top construction podcasts in 2020 and hear from industry experts to stay up to date on the latest news and trends.