For Commercial Contractors
There’s no formula for success. But there is a platform.
Take your business to the next level with software that’s as ambitious as you.
Used by top commercial contractors in the industry
Logos: Geolocation data can only be seen by hitting ‘Preview’.
The perfect software for commercial contractors.
Easily view documents, mark up plans, manage scheduling, send estimates and more from the palm of your calloused hand.
Manage new leads, win more bids, and streamline your sales process with tools that belong on a superhero’s utility belt.
Show-me-the-money financial tools
Set budgets, send purchase orders, formalize pricing and manage the lifecycle for your projects.
One of the most common causes for contractor default is that of poor project management.
We can help. Check out these benefits of using cloud-based project management software.
There’s no such thing as a dumb question.
If you can’t find your answer here, hit us up ASAP and we’ll get it figured out.
How much does Buildertrend cost?
Our Core package will give you everything you need to streamline your project management and easily communicate with employees and clients for $299/month. Need more advanced features? Check out our pricing page to learn more about our packages.
What does my Buildertrend subscription include?
Your monthly Buildertrend subscription comes with:
- A dedicated Buildertrend team to train you on the software and answer any questions you have. After you sign up, you’ll get a custom on-boarding plan and unlimited support.
- Setup assistance and data entry to quickly prepare you to create your first job!
- Branding and customization of your Buildertrend account so it feels like a true extension of your business.
- Access to our exclusive Pro Services and additional integrations.
- 30 days to try Buildertrend … if it’s not right for you, take advantage of our money-back guarantee.
Tips, trends & some serious industry know-how.
Developing a marketing plan for your construction company
In order to achieve goals and help your business grow, your company must take a few simple steps to develop a solid marketing plan.
Benefits of using cloud-based project management software
Want to learn about the benefits of using cloud-based project management software? Get the scoop on cloud-based software and how your team can utilize it.
How to win more jobs with better lead management: JNT Developers | Episode 10
David Hopkins, VP Sales and Chief Estimator at JNT Developers joins us on The Building Code podcast to talk about managing the sales and leads process.