Finding your online audience with Tim Brown of Hook Agency
Joining Paul on this episode of “The Building Code” is returning podcast guest, Tim Brown, co-owner and lead strategist at Hook Agency in Minneapolis. Hook Agency is a digital marketing agency that serves small businesses and a large majority of their business comes from companies in the construction industry.
Tune in to the full episode to hear more from Tim about how to find your online audience and connect with potential clients to land more leads.
WHAT TIPS DO YOU HAVE FOR MARKETING IN CONSTRUCTION?
- You need to cover the bases on the physical aspects such as yard signs on job sites and truck wraps
- Referrals are the most important, so anything you can do to ensure referrals from clients
- Keep your job site clean and use company branding
- Try to get clients to leave a review
- Promote your business on social media and work on growing your following
WHAT IS CONTENT MARKETING AND HOW CAN YOU USE IT?
Content marketing is a form of marketing focused on creating, publishing and distributing content for a targeted audience online. For example, creating a blog for your construction website will provide your potential clients with a hub of information and bring in more traffic.
You can try topics such as:
- Home projects and your location
- Answering common questions
- Hidden rooms and mudrooms
- Custom homes vs. modular
LINKS AND MORE
Check out Hook Agency on their website and follow them on social.
Never miss an episode.
Get updates in your inbox
COVID-19 and construction series: Northeast U.S. region
Tune in to hear more about these Northeastern U.S. companies and how they’ve been able to adapt to change and prioritize their teams and clients during this time.
Focusing on the customer experience with Missy Scherber
Missy and the T.Scherber team do dirty jobs differently by putting customer experience first. Tune in to hear more.
Building Homes for Heroes and the 11/11 Pledge with Jim Rogers
In this episode, we are discussing the 11/11 Pledge and the many ways Building Homes for Heroes has positively impacted veterans.