Proactive client communication with R.B. Gallup of Gallup & LaFitte
On this episode of “The Building Code,” Tom and Paul are chatting with R.B. Gallup of Gallup & LaFitte, a design and build company in Chapin, South Carolina. R.B. is a third-generation custom construction professional in the family-owned business. He is also the youngest homebuilder to ever receive the designation of Certified Master Builder in the state of South Carolina.
Tune in to the full episode to hear about how Gallup & LaFitte uses proactive communication to maintain superior customer service and how to find success when you’re young in the industry.
HOW DID IMPLEMENTING BUILDERTREND HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Right now, we run 12 to 15 projects at a time and Buildertrend helps us to organize our team and our projects
- We’re able to maintain proactive communication with our clients, so we aren’t getting constant phone calls every day
- Daily Logs allow us to share daily progress and updates with our clients, so they never have to wonder what’s going on with their project
- It gives us a unified experience for our team and clients
WHAT SETS YOU APART FROM COMPETITION?
- We focus on the client experience
- We use proactive communication and set expectations from the very beginning
- We are working to get more client feedback to improve our processes, and we plan to use Buildertrend’s survey templates to do that
- We continue to bring our A-game because even if a client is content throughout the process, we don’t want to lose them at the end. We want to continue to make them happy
LINKS AND MORE
Connect with Gallup & LaFitte on their:
Are you a fan of “The Building Code” podcast? Nice! Be sure to head over to Facebook and join The Building Code Crew page for some fun discussions with fellow listeners.
Never miss an episode.
Get updates in your inbox
COVID-19 and construction series: Southwest U.S. region
Tune in to the full episode to hear how these southwestern U.S. homebuilders have been adapting to change over the past 10 months.
Benefits and tax prep with Gusto’s Will Lopez
Listen to the full episode to learn more about Gusto and how they help small construction businesses provide payroll, benefits and HR services for their teams.
Connecting to clients virtually with Burke Florom
Listen to episode 101 for tips on how to maximize your relationships in the construction industry during this time of virtual interactions.