Buildertrend Spotlight: Pro Services with Luke Sprakel | Episode 41
For this special episode of The Building Code, we are joined by Luke Sprakel, senior manager of Pro Services at Buildertrend, to talk about all the pro services Buildertrend has to offer and how they impact our clients. This episode of The Building Code was recorded live, on-stage at our November session of Buildertrend University so we invited BTU participant Neil Schaurer, co-owner of Summit Builders, to jump on the mic and tell us about his experience at one of our most popular pro services – Buildertrend University.
Buildertrend offers six pro services that add value for our clients. Read an overview of each one below!
- Website Development – Our website designers will audit a company’s current website and then build out a new one in 3-4 weeks.
- Payment Processing – Our payment processing system allows builders to accept money from homeowners and pay subcontractors.
- Builder’s Risk Insurance – For a free quote, login to Buildertrend, go to Create New Job and in the Job Info section in the top right tab, push the Builders Risk Insurance button!
- Rocket Loans – This pro service allows builders to offer financing to their customers to help them pay for the remodeling or building job.
- Onsite Consulting – A team of Buildertrend consultants visit the company’s home base for two days to train everyone on the software and help businesses implement Buildertrend in their company.
- Buildertrend University – BTU is a monthly training at our headquarters in Omaha, Neb. It includes classes during the day, 1 on 1 training with your coach and fun happy hours.
LINKS AND MORE
Paul references the song “Raise Up” by Petey Pablo in the opening of this podcast when talking about BTU attendees from North Carolina.
Never miss an episode.
Get updates in your inbox