Resource Roundup: Working in our current environment
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you the latest episode of “The Building Code” and articles on how to improve your marketing strategies, prepare for the impacts of COVID-19, protect your business and more.
- Listen to this week’s episode of “The Building Code” and hear from The Zen Builder, Ed Earl, on how to use compassion instead of judgement when working with homeowners.
- Check out these eight things you can be doing to master Buildertrend and make the most of your experience, right from your couch.
- Use your downtime to your advantage and make sure your marketing strategies are on point for when things start rolling again.
- Read about what the construction industry can expect in the aftermath of COVID-19 and how you can prepare in this article from The National Law Review.
- Use these tips from Construction Dive to protect your business during project suspensions and delays caused by the coronavirus.
- Ensure you’re taking these steps provided by JD Supra, an online source of daily legal intelligence, to protect your business in the midst of our current environment and beyond.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How homebuilder software helps construction comply with COVID-19 guidelines
The new normal calls for a new way of doing business. A better way. That’s where construction project management software comes in.
Construction revolution: How project management software levels the playing field
Like David and Goliath, local construction companies need a secret weapon to compete with mega builders. Let tech be your slingshot.
Power your construction business with these five podcasts in 2020
Check out these top construction podcasts in 2020 and hear from industry experts to stay up to date on the latest news and trends.