How to make the most of IBS 2020 with Buildertrend
Nearly 100,000 designers and builders, the bright lights of Las Vegas and The Doobie Brothers. Woohoo – sounds like the best way to start 2020!
You’ll find all this and more (much, much more!) at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS). From Jan. 21-23, Vegas is home to the largest annual gathering of construction professionals in the residential and construction industry.
Yep, the Neon Capital of the World becomes the Construction Capital of the World. And there’s plenty of reasons to make sure you (and your business) don’t miss out on the benefits. From meeting vendors to seeing what’s new in design, technology and construction trends, this is the best place to make connections and get inspired. Well, unless you’re just there for The Doobie Brothers closing concert. Then rock on 🤘
Everyone knows the biggest party of the trade show will be at nextBUILD pavilion booth SU1010. That’s where Buildertrend will be – and where you’ll want to be, too. Why? Here’s the deal (gambling pun intended):
Hang with the Buildertrend team
Nothing makes us happier than meeting the professionals we work to serve every day. Whether we’re talking for the first time or you’ve been a client for years, we’d love to chat all things Buildertrend with you.
We’ll even be doing live demos, so you can see our cloud-based construction project management software in action. Or, you can demo now if you don’t want to wait.
Stop by, snap some pics with the Buildertrend RV and grab a beer … we’ve got it all!
Stop by our booth, SU1010 in the nextBUILD pavilion, for product demos and to chat all things Buildertrend.
Smart education sessions
The Buildertrend bash goes beyond our booth. Let the good times (and tons of helpful information) roll in our breakout sessions. Add these to your schedule:
- How to create a winning customer experience: Buildertrend co-founder Dan Houghton will join other industry leaders on this panel to discuss building the best customer relationships and processes from the very start.
- 5 Best Practices for on-the-go communication: Paul Wurth, our vice president of marketing, will speak on streamlining communication between the office and field and why it’s crucial for avoiding costly mistakes.
Giveaways every day
You get a giveaway. You get a giveaway. You all get a giveaway! Just stop by and chat with us to snag some swag like a free Buildertrend T-shirt, koozies and more.
But that’s not all, folks. We’ll also be running several contests for bigger prizes:
- $500 Home Depot gift cards
- $100 MGM gift cards
- A Branded Bills Buildertrend hat for current clients that swing by our booth with a friend
Plenty of podcasts
We’re going live at IBS. We’ll be recording not one … not two … not three … but four podcasts live at IBS. First, we’ll capture Houghton’s panel on customer experience then follow it up with individual episodes chatting best practices with industry influencers at our booth.
- Tuesday, Jan. 21 at 2:30 p.m.: Jenna Kimberley, an award-winning Des Moines, Iowa-based custom homebuilder and remodeler
- Wednesday, Jan. 22 at 1:30 p.m.: Matt Risinger, recognized thought leader and owner of Austin, Texas’ Risinger Build
- Wednesday, Jan. 22 at 2:30 p.m.: Nick Schiffer, creative builder, owner of Boston’s NS Builders and host of “The Modern Craftsman” podcast
Meet industry influencers
Speaking of influencers, you’ll have a chance to talk with some during a two-hour meetup at our booth on Jan. 22 from 1-3 p.m.
Both Risinger and Schiffer will be there and happy to discuss everything from their own work to how they best use Buildertrend. Risinger specializes in architect-driven fine craftsmanship and Schiffer in interior renovations and creative craftsmanship. Both have hundreds of thousands of followers on social media, so you’ll want to snag a picture for plenty of Insta likes in between asking for their advice and know how.
All bets are off
You don’t need a winning hand or lucky streak to have the best week ever during this exciting annual trade show. All you have to do is stop by our booth. Seriously, we can’t wait to meet you or see you again. If you haven’t registered yet, you still can here.
Viva Las Vegas, Viva IBS 2020, Viva Buildertrend!