- .NET Software Developers
Job Purpose: Developing cloud based construction software on Microsoft's ASP.NET 4.5 Platform. BuilderTREND leverages many Microsoft tools (Visual Studio 2012, TFS, SQL Server 2008 R2) along with JQuery and other client side tools to provide a great user experience on the web and mobile devices. Client feedback is driving the company to keep up to date on the latest technology and integrate with many other applications such as the Facebook API, YouTube, QuickBooks, and Google Apps (Calendar, Maps, Docs, etc).
Client Services Managers
Setup & train new customers on how to use the BuilderTREND software, and maintain customer relationships by responding to calls and emails; documenting actions.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by understanding the BuilderTREND software.
- Performs training sessions with new customers to teach them how to use the BuilderTREND software.
- Working side-by-side with other support team members to respond to customer inquiries; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Improves the BuilderTREND program by recommending program updates to the development team; identifying new service applications.
- Accomplishes quarterly and annual support department goals set by the Director of Client Services.
Verbal/Phone Communication, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, General Consulting Skills, Multi-tasking, Microsoft Excel Skills
Web/UI Graphics Designers
Work with our software development team to ensure the programs and features are intuitive and beautiful for the end-users by using a combination of Photoshop, HTML, CSS, button/icon usage, etc.
- Extensive Experience with - Photoshop, CSS & HTML, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Microsoft Office
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively designs in a clean, simple, well structured, intuitive manner.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex programmatic functionality into simple and effective business application.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex programmatic functionality into simple and effective business application
Verbal/Phone Communication, Extensive Experience with - CSS & HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Microsoft Office
Front End Web Designers
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for participating in the development and implementation of web and digital strategy to wide range of BuilderTREND clients worldwide. Assist in the development and maintenance of all website related initiatives. Work closely with Technical Services Director to accurately reflect the BuilderTREND brand and customer initiative's. Manage content, design of website, and marketing solutions for over 2000 customers.
Skills/Qualifications: Experience using FTP to update the content of a web page, more specifically, experience with - CSS & HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office
Job Purpose: BuilderTREND is looking for a part-time bookkeeper with QuickBooks(or equivalent) and Excel experience. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for 20 hours per week with a flexible day time schedule.
Skills/Qualifications:Proficient with QuickBooks (or other bookkeeping experience), Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Ability to handle a variety of tasks, Excel Experience
Please direct employment questions and resumes to: